If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday thrift store purchases


I went to one thrift store this morning and found a few treasures. 

3 Aunt Chicks cookies cutters - an Oklahoma company since 1948. 


And some assorted clothes
A ColdWater Creek blouse for me, cute jeans and lace trimmes leggings for a grand daughter and some cute little boy clothes for grandsons.
I spent $10 there.


Aunt Chicks cookie cutters - my mom and grandmother all used these same style cookie cutters at Easter and Christmas. 

7 comments:

  1. Those cookie cutters are so cute and unique! I've never seen any like them. Looks like you got some good deals on the clothes, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cutters are made in Oklahoma and they really are cute. I'll be making Santa cookies for sure this Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Great find at the thrift store. That is a good price for all the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendi, you probably know it is hard to find good 2nd hands jeans for bigger children that don't already have worn out knees. Both pair of jeans fit granddaughter perfectly too.

      Delete
  3. I've decided I need some of those cute cookie cutters! I'm a sucker for anything in red....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐