If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2 product reviews

We took a quick trip to Texas and we wanted a snack on the drive back. We got this box of Pepperidge Farm cheese crisps at a travel stop. They taste very good but they sure don't look like the picture on the box.


Mess-free fingerpaint by Crayola is something my 4 year old granddaughter brought here. She had a day off from school so we happily spent the day together and did lots of crafty things.
The mess free paint squirts out of the tube as a beige looking substance. Then it gets smeared onto the special paper that goes with the paint. The paper has a hidden design that shows up when the paint touches it.
Elizabeth had a great time with this but I kept expecting the next sheet of paper to have a different  background design. All of her packet had rainbows. Rainbows are one of her favorite things and she likes them but I think the product would be more interesting with multiple design sheets.
After she did all these blob paintings, she started doing her handprints.
The paint really was mess free. It smells like play dough and I did have to help Elizabeth wash her hands as she had done a thorough job of covering her hands. 



4 comments:

  1. That finger paint does look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for explaining the products. I was going to get the mess free finger paint to have when little people are over. I have some deep rooted aversion to the smell of play dough so I guess I will rethink it. Glad to know about it sooner rather than after I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember being surprised at one of those finger paint products a few years back....used to the old-fashioned kind I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard of mess free fingerpaints. I will definitely have to pick some up for the grandkids. Thanks for the info. Hugs, Nana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐