If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My daughter's mantel

My daughter and her family have started their Christmas decorating. Their mantel is almost finished and I think it is really pretty.
She made the "O Holy Night" with her Silhouette cutting system. 

The stockings are new and were bought last year during the 90% off clearance at Target. 
To finish them, she plans to add their names in red, again using the Silhouette. 


At my home, things are a little more normal than they were yesterday. The 8 time-consuming gifts are finished, some of my other to-dos got done today and I think lots more will get done tomorrow. 
I laughed at some of your comments on yesterday's post - it seems so many things just get out of whack this time of year- 😄

7 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty!! Have a nice day, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mantel. Those stockings will really pop with the red letters. I am trying hard not to let things get out of wack around here. Not an easy task this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter's mantel is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the it. The red will look so pretty. I just wanted to say thank-you for showing pictures of your house on your last post. We have stuff everywhere due to the house remodel and painting. You made me feel so much better. Nice to know there is another human in blog land.

    Hugs,

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter did a beautiful job decorating her mantle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely mantle and I love the Oh Holy Night. I wish I had that at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful. I love it. The sign is so nice your daughter could make these for presents or sell them!
    I am decorating too. It really sets the mood and makes a lovely atmosphere. Have a wonderful week.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐