If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Late to-do list

Ok, I am up and dressed. Husband is off to work and I will pick up one grandson from baby preschool just before noon. 
I wrote out a shortened to do list and and I am going to try to do as much of it  as I can before I leave for errands. 


The toy room will only need a few minutes to straighten .....
But this ironing will take awhile. I don't plan on tackling it this morning, but maybe I can do it while my grandson naps or during evening TV watching.  

Here I go! I hope you are making progress on your to-do list too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐