If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

If you do stuff, stuff gets done.......

Monday, November 9, 2015

This week's to do list, CVS, and pecans

Good morning everyone!  Here is my list for this week.  I left it at just the necessities as we have several appointments and events to attend this week and we are kind of in relax mode to celebrate the beginning of my husband's retirement.
I never got the ironing done last week so that will be a priority this week.  


Early Sunday morning, I planned out my CVS trip.  We stopped there on the way to church.
I didn't take a photo of the purchases before I put them away.  But you all know what toilet paper, deodorant and sodas look like, don't you?
Below is the receipt-  it says I saved $48,  68%!  

Next week CVS is having a great deal on Tide pods and several brands of shampoo, especially good if you have the coupons from recent Sunday newspapers.  


After church, we came home and I rested a bit before I cooked supper.  
Husband went back to the pecan grove and got about as many pecans as we did yesterday.  


Just call us The Nut House,  and it won't be an insult.  

7 comments:

  1. Oh I wish we had pecan trees in Michigan. Your so lucky. I can just imagine all the baked goods! With all the money you save I wonder if it would be worth it for me to travel to a cvs just for the deals. Maybe I could put it in with some other sort of trip to make it worth while.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of pecans. Looks like it's a good thing your husband retired; he'll be busy cracking nuts all winter!

    There's some great buys out there. We've been saving our points from Walgreens for a big shopping trip in December.

    Hope you have a nice week!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone need to get crackin" , literally! Fabulous thing to have for the holidays and throughout the year. I am southern and there is no such thing as too many pecans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I'm so jealous of the pecans. I love pecans. Congrats on hubby's retirement.

    Hugs,

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. I grew up in a nut house...my mom even has the sign up to prove it;-) Congrats to your husband on his retirement.
    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're always so busy about your home. What an inspiration!
    I wrote to you about THM. I don't know where my first note ended up in cyber land,
    but I hope you get the one I sent tonight. If you don't, will you please let me know?
    lauraofharvestlane at gmail.com

    Thank you so much Rhonda!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you posted it before how/why you put CVS coupons on paper. Could you please point me to that post again!
    Thanks,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by today ❤️
Because of so many spam comments, I’m forced to moderate all comments. I know it’s a bother. I’m sorry but y’all don’t want to read their marketing or trash either. I’m sorry 😐